Monday, May 11, 2009



First of all I'd like to thank the people who have joined and followed my blog. It has been truly a blessing to have come this far and be embraced with the love everyone has been showing. In the beginning of it all you come to find out who has been real and who has been fake. Anyways as for me and Rude's new single "GO HARDER" it was written when I was just completely fed up with a lot of music industries political nonsense! Not only that but people in my life telling me to stop doing what I do because I have not achieved what their level of success was. I know some of you out there can relate to what I'm talking about. It was a hip hop historical moment in the studio with the homie Keith Murray. That night I regret not video recording Keith and myself in the booth. Keith hammered his verse out after we all just vibed out over our necessities in the studio to make classic shit LOL!

"GO HARDER" IS A PIECE THAT GOES OUT TO ANYONE WORKING TO ACHIEVE THEIR GOALS IN LIFE..DON'T LET ANYONE DISCOURAGE YOU...WHEN THEY TRY...JUST "GO HARDER" -BLESSINGS YALL!!
GO HARDER feat. KEITH MURRAY

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure people always just wanted the best for you. But in the end only you can know what that is.

    ReplyDelete